*The Top 15 Questions To Answer To Become A Better Version of You*
1. What are the top 3 things you are going to stop doing in 2011? What environment do you need to create to help you do this?
2. How do you want to feel when you wake up? Working? talking to friends? in relationship? driving your car? What can you do to cultivate this feeling when you are not feeling this way? (hint: what makes you feel this way when you are doing it?)
3. What skills do you want to learn?
4. Who do you want to spend more time with?
5. What is the one thing you wanted to do in 2010 that you didn’t? Can you plan to do this one thing in 2011? By when? Date it.
6. What 3 things have you learned this year that you love about yourself?
7. Who are the top 3 people you want to forgive? Then choose if you are going to call, send a letter or email. Write it down in your calendar and do it.
8. How much money do you want to make in 2011?
9. Who do you want to meet in 2011?
10. What will you gift yourself every month to celebrate your awesomeness?
11. What habit do you want to release in 2011? What sort of environment do you need to do this? What do you need to help you? What good habit do you want to put in it’s place?
12. What limiting belief are you ready to let go of? Choose just one and if you are like me you’ll choose three, LOL.
13. What is the one quality you want to cultivate in 2011? What can you do to work on this?
14. What are 3 things you appreciate in your life and why.
15. What is the #1 thing you want to forgive yourself for in 2010. Close your eyes and tap into your heart and continue to say. I’m sorry, please forgive me, I love you until you feel complete.
These questions came from Hillary Rubin