Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Moment in Time




May 22 - 28
Artist Reception May 26, 2012 7:00 pm
Artist’s Comments 8:30 pm

A Moment in Time

Christian Diaz Sculptures
Janette Kennedy Gallery
South Side on Lamar
1401 South Lamar Dallas, TX 75215
214.426.1575
www.southsideonlamar.com


Christian Diaz has returned to his creative roots - Sculpting. The challenges of the last few years have strengthen his spiritual passion for capturing life-moments , expressed in his most recent works. “I consider my present challenge one of the greatest blessings in my life. It has awakened a deep need to communicate new realizations and spiritual confirmations.

My mind is full - so my sense of urgency has increased but my heart is at Peace and fully Content - freeing me from life’s clutter and clearly defining what and who is really important in my life.”

Christian's work connects you to a special moment in time captured by his interpretation and personal experiences.

Come and experience Diaz’ new and old works and concepts of works in progress.

Christian Diaz
817-455-523

No comments: